1) How many episodes of M*A*S*H were there?
2) In what year did the M*A*S*H TV series first air?
3) How long was "Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen" when it first aired?
4) In "Officer of the Day," how many Kim Lucks did Hawkeye say the 4077th treated?
5) Larry Linville played Frank Burns for how many years?
6) When Radar was a DJ in "Your Hit Parade," how many times did he play Sentimental Journey for Col. Potter?
7) How many pounds of ribs did Hawkeye order from Adam's Ribs?
8) How old is the oak desk Henry has in "To Market, To Market"?
9) What is Frank's home phone number as said by Hawkeye in "Movie Tonight"?
10) How many choppers are shown during the opening scenes?