Message Board

Back
Click on "Reply" to reply to the thread. Click on the "Quote" link next to a post to reply to the thread quoting the selected post. All times are GMT. Current system time is 4/27/2017 4:55:31 PM.
Author
Post
Garbage officer

Posted:
1/12/2008 8:10:19 AM

Any Ideas

Hi, I've been here before a long time ago and have just recently had the need to start writing M*A*S*H fan fic again. Problem is, I'm having trouble coming up with any ideas. So, I'm looking to see if anyone has any spare plot bunnies they don't want. I prefer to write something involving Hawkeye but have no other preferences.
If anyone has any they can loan me, if I get a story out of it they'll get kudo's for the idea.
Oh, and I lean towards angst.

Garbage officer

Posted:
1/13/2008 7:57:09 PM

Well, I came up with a new idea. I've posted the first chapter at fanfiction.net under my pen name- Therm.

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
1/5/2009 2:46:55 PM

suggestion
Garbage officer wrote:
Hi, I've been here before a long time ago and have just recently had the need to start writing M*A*S*H fan fic again. Problem is, I'm having trouble coming up with any ideas. So, I'm looking to see if anyone has any spare plot bunnies they don't want. I prefer to write something involving Hawkeye but have no other preferences.
If anyone has any they can loan me, if I get a story out of it they'll get kudo's for the idea.
Oh, and I lean towards angst.

Try adding aside from the married life of FLAGG & INGA, the welcoming of BEN BRADDOCK & ELAINE ROBINSON from "THE GRADUATE" to GRAND RAPIDS?

LongLiveRock

Posted:
1/5/2009 7:44:30 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
Try adding aside from the married life of FLAGG & INGA, the welcoming of BEN BRADDOCK & ELAINE ROBINSON from "THE GRADUATE" to GRAND RAPIDS?

NO!

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
1/12/2009 5:17:00 PM

new neighbors
LongLiveRock wrote:
NO!

& what may I ask is wrong with having BEN & ELAINE from "THE GRADUATE" move into a town such as GRAND RAPIDS?

LongLiveRock

Posted:
1/12/2009 6:50:11 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
& what may I ask is wrong with having BEN & ELAINE from "THE GRADUATE" move into a town such as GRAND RAPIDS?

Because Grand Rapids is NOT the center of the universe, and you've raped too many great characters already!

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
6/1/2009 4:06:14 PM

opinions
LongLiveRock wrote:
Because Grand Rapids is NOT the center of the universe, and you've raped too many great characters already!

Why can't you at least allow Garbage officer to answer for himself?

LongLiveRock

Posted:
8/7/2009 2:41:10 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
Why can't you at least allow Garbage officer to answer for himself?

That's not an idea for their story, it's an idea for YOUR story, it doesn't help!

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
8/13/2009 7:17:35 PM

knowledge
LongLiveRock wrote:
That's not an idea for their story, it's an idea for YOUR story, it doesn't help!

You wouldn't know simple writing from felony crimes at all.

LongLiveRock

Posted:
8/13/2009 11:22:44 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
You wouldn't know simple writing from felony crimes at all.

That's not very nice, I have Apsergers!

Please note: password is case-sensitive

Posted:
9/27/2009 10:16:17 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
You wouldn't know simple writing from felony crimes at all.

"GRAND RAPIDS O'REILLYS" is a felony crime! At least, it should be.

Needles1987

Posted:
10/7/2009 12:10:35 AM

LongLiveRock wrote:
That's not very nice, I have Apsergers!

I have Asperger's too.

LongLiveRock

Posted:
10/7/2009 12:49:31 AM

Needles1987 wrote:
I have Asperger's too.

Yaay!

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
2/3/2010 7:21:45 PM

showdown
Please note: password is case-sensitive wrote:
"GRAND RAPIDS O'REILLYS" is a felony crime! At least, it should be.

We'll see if it is when the ticket lines at the box-office outnumber the demand for an arrest of anykind.

LongLiveRock

Posted:
2/3/2010 7:23:54 PM

Radar's Election Campaign Manager wrote:
We'll see if it is when the ticket lines at the box-office outnumber the demand for an arrest of anykind.

BTW, have you seen Avatar? That's what people go to see nowadays?

Radar's Election Campaign Manager

Posted:
8/3/2010 7:52:56 AM

entertainment choices
LongLiveRock wrote:
BTW, have you seen Avatar? That's what people go to see nowadays?

Whatever is a most current fad in entertainment may wind up being tossed out for something more classic looking sooner or later.

S.F.P.D. Commissioner McMillan's son

Posted:
2/7/2013 11:27:49 PM

apology
Needles1987 wrote:
I have Asperger's too.

I didn't know. Sorry about that.
Anyway, I've decided to halt "THE GRAND RAPIDS O'REILLYS" right just where it is, and plan to write about the big disaster in KINGSTON FALLS.
If you're not aware of that, well, that's when RADAR and the gang manage to contain the emergency within KINGSTON FALLS itself, and save the rest of the county in the process. In other words friend, the title of the next RADAR story of mine is titled "RADAR VS. THE GREMLINS".

<<  < Back Forward >  >>
Back